Monday, January 17, 2011

ok, this is like real.

So up until now, as I am sitting in my dorm room taking down pictures and packing up books, this whole thing just felt like a crazy dream or a great idea that would never really happen. But now it feels real. This is the part when I say "see ya later" to Gordon and all of my friends and memories that are here before I take off for Europe. Although "see ya later" is a lot easier than "goodbye" it is still very weird packing up my second home. This is the 'no turning back because this is really happening' part of this whole experience and its kinda sad but super exciting all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love Europe so much. I can't wait to get back there this summer Soak it all up and take nothing for granted while you're there. Journal everything. Take pictures of the simplest little thing so you remember everything a/b your experience. Bon Voyage!!!

    ReplyDelete